RE: [IPk] Minimed 508 "sticky button"

HI Paul -

I just tried holding my button down to set the bolus. My max bolus is set to
10, and my display flipped through about 5x10 unit boluses - good thing I
never pressed the Act button! On every other turn or so, it would slow down.
It looked to me like the digital display was trying to catch up with itself.
If in any doubt, get on to your Minimed rep: they will organise a temporary
replacement pump while the evaluate yours.