RE: [IPk] Cider (was Drink and bloods)

Normal sweet coke - depends on if it is post-mix (ie: syrup mixed with soda
water) or whether it is from the can/bottle - the values tend to be more
predictive. my trusty chp counter is not too hand at present - i am sure
someone will reply before me anyway.
My only comment is if you drink nornmal coke all the time and bolus
accordingly, it is quite high in calories - that are likely to be stored ..
but for those who enjoy normal above diet - good luck to you.... :)