RE: [IPk] Cider (was Drink and bloods)

Mmmmm, cider....  now there's something I gave up years ago because it
sent my blood sugars through the stratosphere.  I can probably have
another go at drinking it now I have a green plastic pancreas.

A couple of thoughts on the subject of beer; I normally have to bolus
half a unit for a half pint of lagery beer and twice that for bitter -
that's with a ratio of  10g carbs to one unit.  And if I stay up late
I'll probably have a high blood sugar in the morning because lack of
sleep does that to me.

Which reminds me, I'm already looking forward to getting up late