[IPk] Cider (was Drink and bloods)

This reminds me, the dietician at Guys offered to find the CHO values of
ciders for me ... Before I ask her - would this be re-inventing the
wheel?  I don't mean 'how much CHO does 'dry' cider have in it', I mean
'how much CHO does Westons Organic, Westons Oak-cask aged, Red Rock, and
is it different for Scrumpy Jack out of glass, tin, plastic and pump, or
are they the same, cos they taste very different to me ....'

Best wishes,

(dm 30+, 508 4 months +, drinking cider 20+)

In message <email @ redacted
om>, Elizabeth OShea <email @ redacted> writes
>Hi Rob -
>Any decent carb counting book should contain carb values for alcoholic
>beverages. Collins publishes a pocket one in their Collins Gems series.

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)