From: Allan
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 9:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Drink and bloods

Seven pints seem like a good session. Everyone's different but, for that
quantity, I would take 14 units.

A potential problem is falling asleep whilst drunk  because the pump is
still running. It's better to take the BG tester with you and keep control
of blood glucose. You can then do 3 or so smaller boluses during the
session.

Cheers,

Allan