[IPk] Infusion sites in pregnancy

I started pumping in March and am now 12 weeks into my third pregnancy. I've
been changing infusion sites every 2 days but often find that they stop
working before this, despite remaining in place. I was using sof-sets and have
just changed to silhouettes in the hope that this will help. Could the problem
be due to stretchmarks? (of which I have plenty). I tried using my upper arms
with good results but they are too toddler-accessible.
My clinic advised me just to use my abdomen. Surely this will become more
difficult as my bump enlarges?
Please could anyone give me advice on this? Thanks,
Tessa   (email @ redacted)