Re: [IPk] checking BG twice a week etc

I can't seem to shut up tonight, sorry to be popping up everywhere. My uncle
Harry was diabetic for fourty years and literally ate the same thing and did the
same things every day of those forty years. I'll bet he felt like it was 80
years instead. For the rest of us, life is varied and that's just normal.
p.s. I think it was boredom and not diabetes that got him in the end !
Varied but happy
Moira

--
Dr. Moira Harrison
School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences