Re: [IPk] Insulin for pump use

I use Actrapid in my pump which is not very common. I prefer it as my blood
glucose can rise steeply when I change sets and having the Actrapid in my
system, which is longer acting than Humalog or Novorapid, means I am less
likely to be at risk from DKA. It also means I can bolus and disconnect and
spend a few hours off the pump without my blood glucose rising too rapidly.
Cheers
Moira

--
Dr. Moira Harrison
School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences