Re: [IPk] checking BG twice a week etc

In message <email @ redacted>, Ingrid Morrow
<email @ redacted> writes
>Can someone please what a "varied
>lifestyle" is?

One where you don't do the same thing every day!

This, in my opinion, means a non-varied lifestyle is enjoyed by:
those who don't/won't/can't work, and instead do the same thing every
day. And those who because they are enslaved, or love their jobs so much
they go in on the weekend, or just happen to have a hobby which means
that (say) while they spend a weekday 9 - 5 sitting in front of a
computer designing car engines, they spend the weekend 9 - 5 sitting in
front of a computer, and do exactly the same on a weekend evening as
they do on a weekday evening.

Oh, they don't drink either (or are alcoholic) because as we all know,
alcohol = variance.  So they're either drinking everyday (the same
stuff, the same amount), or they're not drinking.

And, of curse, they either exercise the same everyday, or not at all ...

My guess that maybe there _are_ some type-1 diabetics like that in

Ye gods!  Isn't this just a research project crying out to be done!  The
mis-match between doctor's ideas of people's behaviour and capacities,
what people report to their doctors, and what people actually do ...

Best wishes to all,

Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)