[IPk] upcoming chat

Hi all -

Quite some time ago I was asked whether I would host chats in the insulin
pumpers UK chat room. I am finally getting around to it! Please join me in
the chat room on Wednesday, 29 August at 8pm um, GMT? BST? The topic will be
one of my favourites: FOOD, with a diabetes twist. I've a couple ideas for
narrowing this down. Here's the list, and let me know what you would like to
chat about: favourite recipes that are easy on the blood sugar; food and
exercise; managing protein and other slow acting meals; wine, whiskey and
spirits; snacks; others' attitudes toward diabetics and food and how to deal
with them; eating abroad.

Please suggest other topics if you have any ideas, and of course we can talk
about more than one topic during the chat. In order to join the chat, go to
the chat page at the web site, type your e-mail address in lower case
letters, and the password 'pumper'.  I hope to type with you then!