[IPk] iSN'T IT TRUE MOST DOCTORSwith DM are on pumps?

I'm not sure about this.As far as I can recall I've only ever met two. One
is a year or two younger than me and has had DM for slightly less time. He
says that he's never had any problems and was thinking about MDI at one
point but decided to stay on twice daily(? premixed). He eats out with us
sometimes in the evenings so obviously doesn't have that rigid a
chedule( but is obviously a very good diabetic as I've never seen him
indulge in dessert )

The other is older, works as a consultant and is overweight ? type 2 and not
on a pump. not sure whether on oral hypoglycaemics or insulin. He used to
grab chocolates on ward rounds " to keep his sugars up" and encouraged me to
do the same so he didn't feel guilty!