Re: [IPk] All this bussiness about "healthy living"

Abigail I am doing a nutrition course at the moment, and this week's topic
was hypoglycemia.  The author stated that hypoglycemia is a precursor to
diabetes (not type 2, just diabetes!).  She then went on to say that with
diabetes, the insulin is there, but just isn't used properly by the body.

I was surprised by this, and feel like writing in and complaining and
putting her straight!