[IPk] protein and fat, Sashas late bg increase

If I indulge in a large steak in my favourite restuat=rent I can go to bed
with BG  of 4#7 and wake up at 12-15. The solution? to increase my overnight
basal by 20 to 30 %. I suppose an analogy may be to increase the insulatard
but with caution if there is a tendency towards nocturnal hypos. In
practice, I seem to have  problems accepting the need for this( worries re
hypos partly to blame but also feel that increaed basal= unhealthy) therefor
I often go for a vegetarian meal or fish, which for some reaon doesn't seem
to affect BGs as much