[IPk] " obsessive"

you certainly caused me no offence! I just used your expression as a
background to my arguement
and thanks for being honest about letting things go a while back, which we
all do occasionally. I''m not the only who who pigs on chips and a sundae
occasionally without properly estimating the carbs, or has aheavy session on
the booze ( although less so now cos I usually reap the benefits from being
healthy) That's really comforting to know!