[IPk] All this bussiness about "healthy living"

elizabeth, what you said about a healthy diet recommended to people with DM
This is ridiculous
Of course healthy living is essential and knowledge of nutrition is pivotal
in diabetes management, but I sometimes think that people confuse us with
overweight, insulin resistant type 2s (being very careful not to label all
with type2 as over weight or underactive as some aren't) They just don't
seem to realise that optimal insulin regimes tailormade to the individual
and altered on a almost constant basis due to our comlex physiology, are
also essential
They forget that type 1 is auto mmune in aetiology and nothing to do with
leading an unhealthy lifestyle prior to onset