RE: [IPk] Re: Dosing for protein and fats

I know when I got out for a steak my levels always behave straight after,
but always several hours later I get high bgs.  Must be the protein kicking

To counter this should I take what I normally do for my carb (when I eat)
and then a couple of hours later take half what I would for a similar amount
of carbs? (I know we are all different, but would this be good starting