[IPk] RE:

>I now give myself more
insulin if I am going to be having white wine (a unit to unit
and a half more usually) even though the CHO value should be
negligible.  Red wine does not have the same effect on me.
Don't give up try a bit more insulin (it could also have been
a one off).

Well, I hadn't given up for a long while, but I've recently given up a lot
of things, including wine, in order to make myself feel less tired. And I'm
feel better, and the system runs a lot more smoothly, so I'm probably better
off without than with. And it was the hangover more than that BGs that made
me think, not any time again soon, thanks. But I applaud your encouragement
of wine appreciation!