wine was RE: [IPk] Re:Obsessive

when it does get me down I indulge myself with a doughnut and
two very large glasses (goldfish bowls) of wine.

Speaking of wine, I had 2.5 glasses two Saturdays ago, and it seemed to push
my blood sugar _up_ over the next 18 or so hours. And by a lot - about 7 or
8 mmol. It was a red wine that we always have at home. It was very strange.
I can't quite figure what happened, but I do wonder if it was because I
hadn't drunk in quite some time. Anyway, it made me feel that miserable I
won't be having any again soon.