RE: [IPk] obsessive

Julian and Abigail

I hope I didn't offend anyone!  I went through a stage about a year ago of
almost giving up - I was bored of testing, I was eating inappropriately,
going out and drinking more than I should, and had basically stopped taking
good care of myself.  But I was happy!

Then I had to buy a new meter (I bought a PocketScan) and on the side of the
box was a web address.  So I plugged the address in, and bingo!  I was
hooked, and I started reading about DM, and I joined this list and another
couple.  I also started testing more, for the first time in 9 years I
injected in public and I found it easier to talk about my DM for the first
time ever.

But at the same time my frustration with so many different aspects of DM
came to a head that ultimately I was not as happy as I was when I was being

That's all...