[IPk] insulins

Hi all -

I'm doing a bit of research. Does anyone here have experience of NovoRapid
or Velosulin? I'm looking for experiences good and bad, and comments on the
worth of the insulin. Additionally, does anyone know what the buffers in
velosulin are? All I've found so far is that velosulin has buffers - the
NovoNordisk website doesn't say what they are, and I haven't found the info
in drugs searches yet. They're very mysterious about it!