[IPk] Itching

Dear all,

There were posts some time back about various tapes, etc. which are less
itchy.  I'm finding that high heat and humidity get me really irritated
- definitely under the patch (I use soft-sets and I use the shield
underneath), also slightly irritated under micropore tape), and (this
may be coincidental, as both seem associated with nice sunny days) cold-
like symptoms.

There was mention of putting the stuff on tapes, etc. up on the website,
but I can't find it (navigational sense of a lemming, me - could someone
point me at it).

Best wishes,

DM30+, 508 4months +, allergic reactions in respiratory tract and on
stomach 4months+, but wouldn't give up the pump even if I itched all
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)