[IPk] Bad sites

Hi all, and thanks to everyone who responded to my plea.

Seems to happen anywhere over my abdomen (I avoid the hip areas because of
awful absorption).  The cannula tends to kink at angles between 60-90 degrees
from normal; I take the point about possibly tensing up but I don't think this
is happening, and as I mentioned I do use the Micro sets.  But I will try to
"pinch a few inches" when I insert and see if this helps!  I tried out the
Silhouette during my first few months of pumping, but found insertion quite
difficult (tough old bird!!) and detaching incredibly difficult (can't focus
on it because of visual complications, and have some problems with grip) so
went with the "easier" alternatives.  But if things don't improve, after your
reassuring comments I'll have another go with that!