Re: [IPk] Quick sets

   Ive been using the MiniMed Quick sets for some months they are great.The
problem is that demand has outstripped supply and AMT cant get any.I phoned
the states and spoke to MiniMed representative in their international
distribution dept.They do not know when they will be able to supply them
again,may be end of the year maybe next year.I would of thought that a
company such as MIniMed would have beenable to give a more definite response.
  Can pumpers in the states and europe get them?