[IPk] Dafne Project

This seems to be based on the assumption that food is the most important
variable in insulin requirements. Whilst impressive in that it does teach
patients that it's fine to make sensible dose adjustments and presumably
regular, frequent testing is recommended, if you can't get a  decent match
for basal requirements the benefits from this are presumably not great. I
could never get a basal that would keep me in acceptable limits all day
without cuasing hypo and necessitating snacking, with long acting insulin
 and I'm not even counting bedtime snacks here which I still have even when
on a pu mp