Re: [IPk] NICE

I think you can achieve good control on injections (my last HbA1c was 6.4),
even if you eat when and what you want!  Everyone on insulin should be
taught this principal - I was never taught it but soon realised that I could
eat what I want when I wanted if I adjusted my insulin intake.

It may not be as perfect as being on pump (which still is NOT for everyone),
but it sure makes life with DM alot easier to bear....