Re: [IPk] NICE and life expectancy

it is depressing, I try to avoid reading stuff like that!  I know what it
does to people, so I just try to control it the best I can, while not
becoming obsessive about it!

I had read that it reduced your life expectancy by 1/3, but I guess the data
is historical, given the changes in treatment, the advent of home glucose
monitoring, pump therapy, and the shortacting insulins.

Hopefully, anyway.....