[IPk] NICE and life expectancy

I always believed it was 15 on average, but don't know how  much it is
affected by "good " rather than bad or mediocre control, and other risk
I personally don't let it depress me anymore  , just control it to the best
of my ability, try to excercise regularly etc

Wonderful news about NICE. just hope the outcome is good
I wonder if those who are already self funding would have to go back to
injections to prove how bad control was pre pump, in order to get funding
 just a pessimistic thought)