Re: [IPk] "Bad sites"

Dear Mary

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with the sof-sets.  I get
something similar and I use them too.

Like you describe, the introducer needle comes out straight and everything
looks OK but then it gets a bit different for me ...

My readings will be fine for a day or 2 but then I start to run a bit high
and I get a strange feeling around the site.  It's difficult to describe -
not really sore, more sensitive. At this point I know it's time to change
sites and when the cannula comes out - big kink - 90 degrees once!

I definitely would not describe myself as muscly in any way, shape or form
and I do find that this only happens (and not every time) when I site above
my waist.  Peculiar ...  &o)