re: cheer was: RE: [IPk] "Bad sites" (sofset)

>I had an iced caramel this
>morning to treat a low (it's terrible the things we diabetics must
>and I pulled out a filling!

I can sympathise with you, I have a missing tooth (fox's glacier mint)
and a gold crown (old glucose tablet gone hard over months unwrapped in
pocket) through over enthusiastic crunching during lows.  I hope it
doesn't hurt too much before the dentist takes mercy on you!