cheer was: RE: [IPk] "Bad sites" (sofset)

>Happy Monday to everyone who needs cheering up.

Thanks for the cheer, Katharine. I need it: I had an iced caramel this
morning to treat a low (it's terrible the things we diabetics must suffer)
and I pulled out a filling! So I need a bit of cheering at the moment,
because my dentist hasn't a free appointment until next Monday. :-( I think
I'll stick to glucose tabs and jellies in future.