Re: [IPk] "Bad sites" (sofset)

Can you define a sof-set - for Distetronic users.

Sorry!  There's a picture of one at

It has a Teflon catheter, 90% insertion angle and an automatic disconnect at
the end of a six inch plastic tail. It goes in with a needle which you pull
out leaving the Teflon in.  You load it into a blue plastic thingy
resembling a giant fingerpricking device in order to fire it into yourself.
This automatic firing was (I think) the point at which I was running into
problems with bent needles, needles not all the way in and crimped cannulas.

Happy Monday to everyone who needs cheering up.