RE: [IPk] "Bad sites"

Hi Mary -

Have you tried the Silhouette sites? One of the problems with the Sofsets is
that you can't tell if anything's gone wrong with them until it's too late
because you just have to inject and leave the rest to fate. Because you put
the Silhouettes in manually, you can pull them out again (while the inserter
needle is still in the cannula) and resite them. I have done this with sets
when the inserter needle was halfway in, and I've had no problems with the
set or the cannula splitting.

The other thing is, does this problem happen with sets in the same general
area? For example, does it only happen with sets you put near your hips, or
on your upper abdomen?

It's quite a scary problem to be having!