Re: [IPk] Lifescan meter recall

Thanks Elizabeth.

I think this is do with a problem that sometimes occurs when you change your
batteries - you get a funny "y" symbol that makes it hard to tell what your
reading is.

This is a real pity, because I think the PocketScan is the best meter I have
ever used!

I am going to wait till my batteries need changing, see if I get the
problem, and then act!