Re: [IPk] Is my Accutrend past its best?

Hi Pat

I too am having major problems with my Lifescan software.  To solve your
plasma vs whole blood problem there is a radio button you can press.  I
can't remember exactly where it is, but I think it is under "Settings".

The problem I have is that I cannot set my meal times.  I continually get a
# 5 error message. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and even
downloading a new version from the net, but all to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Good luck,