Re: [IPk] Re: disetronic buttons and hot weather (separately!)

Hi Nanette

I think if you are at all unsure about the funcationality of the buttons on
your H-tron, I would contact your Disetronic rep locally and they
willarrange to send you a repalcement, while yours is investigated in

On the subject of hiking, we have had a few pump users who have gone off on
walking holidays recently and what seems to really help is to adjust the
temporary basal rate decrease time scales from 4 to 12 hours, o that you are
in temp decrease for longer, if you are out for the whole day.  This can be
done by means of the Disetronic interface....again your local rep will have
further information on this.

Hope this helps,

Kind regards