[IPn] Summer time!

It is time once again for the Insulin Pumpers quarterly pledge drive.
We need to raise money to pay for the summer months of July, August
and September. Just as with public radio, no one likes pledge drives,
but they are a necessity since well over 50% of Insulin Pumpers
funding comes directly from the forum members. In the last twelve
months, 360+ forum members have made over 600 contributions to
"the cause".

Fortunately we begin our fund drive with a very generous  unsolicited
contribution from Boston Health Care. Those are the folks who asked
all the questions about infusion sets last month. AND.... we also get
to start with a CHALLENGE from NY state of $100.00 Please contribute
$10 or $20 toward matching the generous challenge from our New York
forum member.

For those of you that are new to Insulin Pumpers or have not yet
decided to make a contribution, it is very easy. Insulin Pumpers is
recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit charity
and your contributions are fully tax deductible. There are basically
three types of donations that you can make. Each benefits Insulin
Pumpers in a slightly different way and are there to offer a means
for you to tailor your gift to suit your circumstances. If you enjoy
the comradery, tips, hints and sense of community that Insulin
Pumpers brings to you, and you are financially able to contribute,
please consider making a donation today.

How and Where to contribute.

You can make a single contribution to help out or a matching pledge
for the challenge by visiting the Insulin Pumpers secure
web site at:

if you would like to do more, you can also make a continuing monthly
pledge by visiting the link above. A continuing gift is very helpful
because it provides a predictable steady income that we can count on.

For those of you that would like to make a contribution of $100 or
more, please consider a CHALLENGE to the forum membership which they
must match with their individual donations of $10 and $20 that add up
to the challenge amount. To make a challenge grant, please visit

A challenge gift is one of our most valuable fund raising tools.
Challenging the membership to match your contribution has always
brought a double or triple whammy for the Insulin Pumpers forum.

If you are not comfortable using a credit card on the internet, you
can mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022