Re: [IPk] Still struggling with exercise

Thanks Yvonne for an entertaining reply!!

On Friday I did a later exercise class, 12 - 1pm.
Disconnecting an hour before the class worked well as
my blood sugar was pretty much the same at the end of
the class as it had been at the start. The wise words
I received about my breakfast bolus were true!

How I'm going to cope with a long country walk
tomorrow is another matter...but it should prepare me
well for a weekend's youth hostelling coming up later
this month!

I guess the key is to take loads and loads of readings
each time you try something new and spot the patterns.
Luckily my GP, unlike some I've heard of, is fairly
generous with the test strips.

Jenny