[IPk] seat belt causing accidental bolus in disetronic pump

Either the seat belt would have been unusually tight or the buttons were
easier to press when this happened.
( Although I have to confess to something similar happening to me while
travelling on a train about a year ago. I bent over to pick up some luggage
and was wearing the pump in the pocket of a very thight pair of jeans.
Luckily I heard the beeps and it was only half a unit)
Serves me right for not admitting that I sometimes need a size 12 to 14 not