Re: [IPk] Still struggling with exercise

Di, John

Thanks for the tips. I have another early morning
class on Saturday: I'll try eating breakfast later and
not bolussing, or bolussing less.

When I first started the pump my readings were very
good but I was only testing pre meals. Now I am
testing more often and trying to even out the scores,
as I have found that I still go very high post meal.
It looks like I need to increase my breakfast bolus.

Anyway! Being a mathematician I am enjoying collecting
all this data to work with...

Do You Yahoo!?