[IPk] Still struggling with exercise

Hi all,

I know I've written about this before, but I am still
having problems getting a balance when I exercise.

I did an aerobics class today from 9.30 to 10.30. At
8.30 ( an hour after breakfast(Weetabix)) I
disconnected my pump with a blood sugar of 15.8. At
9.30 it was 13.2 but by 10.30 it had dropped to 2.4!

Is it worth me disconnecting _more_ than an hour
before exercising? Or taking a smaller bolus with my
breakfast? Any further advice would be gratefully

And after all that I get back home to discover that my
football team are moving to Milton Keynes :-(

Take care

Do You Yahoo!?