RE: [IPk] Disetronic webchat last night

>That makes for absolutely bizarre reading!

Indeed :-)

>It's interesting that someone has identified the rubella
>jab with the onset of their diabetes. The whole vaccination issue is
>absolutely huge and confusing.

There are many things that are suspected to increase your risk. But you
cannot know in advance what they are for you. How would your friends feel
if you didn't have diabetes, but had died of cholera instead?

>I didn't go to the Disetronic chat because I
>have a Minimed (and I'm not a moderator), but I intend being at the Minimed

My logic is that since I'm not a Disetronic pump user, it's a unique
opportunity to question Disetronic!

mailto:email @ redacted