RE: [IPk] Disetronic webchat last night

On Wed, 01 Aug 2001, you wrote:
> That makes for absolutely bizarre reading! I'm going to try to follow it all
> the way through. It's interesting that someone has identified the rubella
> jab with the onset of their diabetes. The whole vaccination issue is
> absolutely huge and confusing. I didn't go to the Disetronic chat because I
> have a Minimed (and I'm not a moderator), but I intend being at the Minimed
> chat.
> elizabeth
It can be quite hard to follow, even when you're there at the time!
I'd like to point out that a Disetronic chat isn't just for D users, nor is a
Minimed chat just for MM users. It's just an opportunity to talk to the
respective company representatives, as well as anyone else who happens to be
there. You can talk about anything you like. Disetronic users are very welcome
to come and bombard Ray with questions about life, the universe and Minimed on
the 22nd :-) So noone should feel excluded!