[IPk] to all pumpers

Can anyone who has managed to get funding for their pump/consumables let us know which area you live in and who has funded you eg. Local HA or PCG and how did you get it !!. It would be especially very very useful to hear from anyone in West Sussex. We are presently fighting for funding and our local PCG is interested in who else has managed to get it as the more that have will go in other users favour.

Claire and Sharon