Re: [IPk] Cannulars

>My problem is the  length of time they last, which on average seems to be
1- 2 days.  I think  I have only managed to do the 3 days twice.
Frequently I need to change  them because of blood in the tube.

Where are you putting them?  does your diabetes nurse have much experience
with pumps?  He or she should have some suggestions.

Also, different models of infusion sets have different lengths of cannula.
Perhaps you need a shorter one?

I don't have any other suggestions at the moment.  I hope something works
soon.  I _hate_ bloody cannulas.  It rarely hurts me when I get one, but I
hate the sight of it!