[IPk] Closer to the goal

Dear List members,

Many thanks to those of you who have helped Insulin Pumpers towards
raising this month's goal of $2000 in on-line contributions. We are
doing pretty well with three days left, but are still about $300
short of the goal for the month of August and $1750 short for the
last three months. See the progress at the bottom of the
Thank You Page at:

Over the last year, 290 of our forum members have made almost 400
contributions to the on-line fundraising effort. As of this morning,
there were 2598 members of the forum mail lists, won't the other 2300
of you please contribute a small donation to Insulin Pumpers to help
provide this service to all the forum members. With 2600 forum
participants, a dollar a month, thats just $12 a year, would be
way more than our monthly fund raising target of $2000.

I don't like to keep reminding everyone that Insulin Pumpers needs
funds to operate, but it is a reality and every month the funding
goals must be met somehow. For those of you who have not made a
contribution, please consider doing so now. To give on-line, go to:

or mail a donation to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - #206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK and Europe, please give to CAF (Charities Aid Foundation)
on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, charity #002139
http://www.CAFonline.org/ mailto:email @ redacted

Very Best Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director