[IPk] Challenge Gift, will you help?

Insulin Pumpers has received another challenge gift, this time for
$250 dollars. We need to raise matching funds so that Insulin Pumpers
can accept the contribution. Won't you please help by sending your
own contribution to help match this one.

So far for August, there are contribution of $895, well short of our
goal of $2000. This contribution and the matching funds will add
another $500 to the funds for the month. Your donation of $10, $25 or
more will help us reach this goal.

If you feel that Insulin Pumpers helps you, won't you please send a
tax deductible contribution.

For on-line contributions using a secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====
card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charity Aid Foundation) on behalf
of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139. See

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.