RE: [IPk] hormones and basal rates

My insulin requirement rises three days after I start bleeding and drops
back again on the tenth day after.  This was the pattern I settled into
after my period returned a few months after diagnosis, but then it started
going wonky and unpredictable for about 4-6 months before I started the
pump.  It's returned to this pattern again, for which I'm thankful, as I
can program a reminder into my Notes to change my basal rate!  Although
that doesn't do me much good if day three or ten is a Saturday or Sunday.

I don't think this will last forever, however.  I think things will
probably change every few months.or so.  I'll be on the lookout for a
change when winter finally arrives.