RE: [IPk] hormones and basal rates

>Oh, I have plenty of fluctuations too and I don't always know what causes
>them! I stray about as far from the "recommended" diabetic lifestyle as is
>possible!  I tend to test and correct too, and try not to worry! But when
>you have low Bgs for a week, you begin to realise that something is going
>on, and since it happens most months, I am presuming it's hormonal.

Excuse me for being a man, but I do have a wife :-)

Do you think this is connected in any way with the phenomenon in pregnancy
where a woman's "normal range" for her bg becomes extremely low - ie
becomes what would outside pregancy be called hypo?

What I'm getting at is do you actually feel hypo when your bg is low during
this phase in the menstrual cycle?

mailto:email @ redacted