RE: [IPk] carb counting

traditional line on why not recommending low sugar/diet beers was
because they contained the same amount of alcohol as ordinary beer and
for weight control purposes, it is better to reduce the alcohol because
it has more calories. It is a general diabetes recommendation for type
2's  also. julette :)