Re: [IPk] hormones and basal rates

In message <email @ redacted>, Diana Maynard
<email @ redacted> writes
>A question for the women out there......
>Does anyone else have this kind of problem?
[dipping insulin needs]

I am much more insulin resistant a day before my period, and a week
after, and the week after ovulation.

Perversely, this improves my control, because it wipes out night-time

Because I am on the pill, I can spot my 'ovulation' easily, and it is
regular (and hence I spotted the pattern).  Also because of the pill,
the hormones are quite regulated, which gives a regular effect.

Best wishes,
Pat Reynolds
   (T. Pratchett)